Insuring your caravan
At Tweed Coast Caravan Sales we understand the importance of protecting your investment through insurance and warranty solutions.
We have a competitive finance option available on our new and used caravans and partner with a leading caravan insurance provider. For information on our finance please contact us.
Tweed Coast Caravan Sales are referrers for CIL Insurance – The Caravan Insurance Leaders for premium insurance cover. CIL have been providing insurance as well as ongoing support to the recreational vehicle industry for over 45 years.
With this experience specialising in caravans you learn a little about the unique needs of caravan enthusiasts. That’s why CIL is a true caravan insurance specialist. As a division of Vero Insurance Limited, CIL is backed by the size, strength and security of an A+ rated (Standard & Poor’s) company.
To receive a competitive quote on insurance please call CIL and remember to quote “Tweed Coast Caravans – Reference No. 3175. For full terms and conditions please refer to CIL’s full Product Disclosure Statement (PDF) before you make a decision on this product
For 50 years CIL Insurance has shared the road with other passionate owners of caravans, camper trailers and motorhomes, so we understand the very unique insurance needs of our fellow travellers. Unlike some other insurers, our specialist policies include:
- Cover for flood, storm and fire at no extra cost
- New replacement of your Caravan or RV within 2 years of first registration
- Return of caravan in the event of an accident
- Automatic $1,000 worth of contents cover
- Optional contents cover for PCs, laptops and software – up to $3,000 for each item
- FREE pay by the month service
CIL Insurance is a trading division of AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859, the issuer of the insurance. Please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (linked above) before you make any decisions regarding the product.
About Caravan Insurance from CIL
CIL can provide cover for your caravan anywhere in Australia against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Accidental and malicious damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
For a Quote Call 1800 122 481
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $100 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- A 10% discount if you have an AL-KO Electronic Stability Control device fitted to your caravan.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million caravan legal liability and $20 million personal liability. CIL can also insure caravans permanently on-site.
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.
Making a Claim at CIL Insurance
To help avoid delay have your policy number ready when you call to make a claim.
To lodge a claim, call free on 1800 112 481 from anywhere in Australia anytime of day or night. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – so they’ll never leave you stranded!
CIL’s tips on making a claim:
- Avoid any discussions with the witnesses or any other party involved in the accident about who is responsible.
- Obtain the other party’s details ie name, address, drivers license number, registration number and also the same details for any witnesses.
- Contact the police to attend the scene of the accident.
**Tweed Coast Caravan Sales is authorised to provide a service of dealing in certain financial products on behalf of AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 (AAI) trading as CIL Insurance. Please see the Disclosure Document for more information on our arrangement with CIL Insurance. The information above is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product. AAI is the issuer of CIL branded products. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available atwww.cilinsurance.com.au